Emergency Dentistry in Vancouver, BC
At My Dentist Vancouver, our dentists near you are available for emergency dental treatment. If you have any dental concerns in Fraser Street, we are here to assist you in receiving the care you require. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Many individuals are unclear whether or not a dental problem is an emergency. We realize that this information may be difficult to obtain. However, if it is a source of concern for you, it is also a concern for us at My Dentist Vancouver.
Because pain isn’t the only sign of emergency dentistry near you, it’s crucial to speak with a dentist about your specific situation. We also offer teledentistry or virtual consultations so you may obtain the care you need from the comfort of your own home, on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Signs You Need Emergency Dental Care
If the problem could lead to further dental or medical complications, it’s a dental emergency. There are five issues that most frequently indicate a dental emergency. These are the following:
- Severe Pain – This is an indication of an infection, which may necessitate antibiotics and pain relievers.
- You should treat an injury to your mouth or jaw right away if it happens by accident.
- Lost tooth — presuming it was a permanent tooth, there’s a chance it may be preserved if caught early enough.
- Excessive bleeding can be caused by gum disease, an accident, or various other factors.
- Pus or infection – sometimes known as a periodontal or periapical abscess, this infection can progress if left untreated.
Give Us a Call
An emergency dental situation might arise at any time. As a result, we have emergency dentists available when you need us most to assist you with a dental emergency. Add our phone number to your contacts today to have easy and quick access whenever you need to reach us.
If you have a dental problem due to an infection, an accident, or another reason, please let us know so we can provide you with the assistance and treatment you need.